I need help with my feelings for someone

Watch this thread
…bleh
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why am I confused about my feelings towards someone I’m talking to(just me and him no dating apps or talking to others in that way ).i think I like him but then in my mind I’m doubting myself. I enjoy spending time talking to him I’m very confused. I get jealous over him and I’m very comfortable.what should I do? I don’t know if I feel anything towards him but I’m so comfortable with him. We’ve already spoken about it and he’s upset about it all
Last edited by …bleh; 1 month ago
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why over complicate everything. It doesn't matter, male or female, if you enjoy someone's company and it's mutual it is a good friendship. Care about the other person, be there for the other person if they need help but above all just take each day at a time and take pleasure from sharing simple things. Why would you force the pace to your own agenda or push your feelings onto them - is that why your friend is upset?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
There's a big difference between chatting to someone on messenger and actually hanging out with them in person (i assume by "talking", you mean you are chatting online or on the phone)?. So my advice would be go on a few real dates with this person and I can guarantee you will tell if you like them or not.
…bleh
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
There's a big difference between chatting to someone on messenger and actually hanging out with them in person (i assume by "talking", you mean you are chatting online or on the phone)?. So my advice would be go on a few real dates with this person and I can guarantee you will tell if you like them or not.
By talking it’s kinda a term we use for getting to know someone without others or potential people being around so exclusively talking to them about non sexual and sexual things. I’ve seen them a few times and I’ve enjoyed my time with them but I feel confused still
…bleh
Rep:
(Original post by Muttly)
Why over complicate everything. It doesn't matter, male or female, if you enjoy someone's company and it's mutual it is a good friendship. Care about the other person, be there for the other person if they need help but above all just take each day at a time and take pleasure from sharing simple things. Why would you force the pace to your own agenda or push your feelings onto them - is that why your friend is upset?
That is true in a way I care about them quite a bit so that’s why I wanted to give them space . It’s only been a month and nearly two weeks since talking but it’s been different since we first started - they aren’t a friend it’s someone who’s interested in me romantically and me being confused on how I feel has made them upset since they want some who’s sure of their feelings
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads