2022 Robert Walker Law Essay Prize

Watch this thread
haihai_
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi people
So I just realised they sent me an email two weeks ago inviting me to the college for the morning tea/ prize-ceremony thing. (Went straight into my spam.) I really wanted to go but that means I'll have to fly from New Zealand to the UK lol

If anyone has attended the ceremony before, how did you find the experience? I'm trying to decide if I should go or not. Any advice is appreciated!
karenelroy
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
it is exactly what happed to me too, did you win under the international division please? i am from Hong Kong so it's even more remote for me to attend.
Hussain7282
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by haihai_)
Hi people
So I just realised they sent me an email two weeks ago inviting me to the college for the morning tea/ prize-ceremony thing. (Went straight into my spam.) I really wanted to go but that means I'll have to fly from New Zealand to the UK lol

If anyone has attended the ceremony before, how did you find the experience? I'm trying to decide if I should go or not. Any advice is appreciated!
Hi I was wondering If I can read your essay
haihai_
Rep:
(Original post by karenelroy)
it is exactly what happed to me too, did you win under the international division please? i am from Hong Kong so it's even more remote for me to attend.
Hi there! I sent them an email asking if there’s any chance we could participate online, and they wrote back saying “The event will be held online so we will let you have further details next week”. I’m a bit confused but guess that’s good news?

And no mine is only in the highly commended class. Did you win the prize tho?
haihai_
Rep:
(Original post by Hussain7282)
Hi I was wondering If I can read your essay
Sorry but I would feel kinda embarrassed to show other people my essay cause honestly I didn’t really like it. But from the feedback I got, I think they liked my discussion of domestic and international implications and case studies, if that helps
haihai_
Rep:
(Original post by karenelroy)
Hi there they just sent me an email regarding the zoom meeting details. If you wanted to join online, make sure to check your inbox: ) Looking forward to meet you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads