The Student Room Group

Weird feelings when inserting something in my vagina

I am a 19yo female who have never engaged on sexual relationships, but I have broke my hymen in a past sexual abuse. Present days, and I am trying to use a sexual toy to feel more comfortable with something inside of me, and to not scare off any partner by panicking or hurting myself. So, it goes in, hurts a little every time, and then I feel some weird discomfort that I cannot explain if it is in my uterus or intestines? Like, it makes me aware of my bowels, like any would be when going to the bathroom to defecate. And I feel like if I push more, it will likely crush any organs in there and is uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt, and doesn't go any more further than the discomfort point. What makes me thoughtful is that no kind of pleasure or arousal comes off that, at all. I'm difficult to masturbate, and when stimulating my clit, I just feel an urge to pee, and if I continue stimuli, I will lose control of my bladder. I can't get pleasure from the normal masturbation, so I was trying vaginal, but doesn't seem to work either... am I incapable of masturbating? I can achieve orgasm if I clench my legs hard and do some movements, but it's mediocre to say the least.
How far in are we talking? The vagina (when not turned on) can be as short as 3 or 4 inches - you can feel your cervix with your finger. I wonder if it could be the cervix you are hitting? Alternately, have you got the right angle - aim down to the base of your back. Assume you are using lube? The sensation is described as a pleasant fullness with the stretch.

The urge to pee with masturbation can be orgasm signs (your body naturally clenches) and some people do squirt when they orgasm/masturbate. Try and explore that with a towel down or in the bath/shower. External stimuli much more likely to make you orgasm, although combining things can help. It will be easier inserting things if turned on from external stimuli.

Equally this may all me a manifestation of the previous sexual trauma and more than I can help you with.

Quick Reply

Latest