Breast health

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Over the past few years I've started getting pimples, redness/blemishes, white hair like things that easily come out and skin tag like things on both my breasts. Any advice?
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Over the past few years I've started getting pimples, redness/blemishes, white hair like things that easily come out and skin tag like things on both my breasts. Any advice?
Do you feel any lumps or anything?
If it continues to happen, I suggest seeing a GP or doctor.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
Do you feel any lumps or anything?
If it continues to happen, I suggest seeing a GP or doctor.
I had a lump like just below the armpit where it meets the breast a few years ago but was confirmed to be an inflamed cyst, it shrunk but can still feel it sometimes. No other lumps
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I had a lump like just below the armpit where it meets the breast a few years ago but was confirmed to be an inflamed cyst, it shrunk but can still feel it sometimes. No other lumps
It's just redness? Is it not tender?
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm going to suggest that if you have any health issues regarding your breasts then you should really go and consult with your own GP about this as they are the only people who actually can help you with it.

Skin tags can be easily removed by your GP or may refer you to the day surgery clinic's at most hospitals to have them removed safely. Hair unfortunately can grow anywhere but you could perhaps shave it of yourself....!!
redness and pimples are usually harmless but you do need to get a GP appointments and discuss it with them.

Nobody on here can do this.

A NHS registered midwife
iL1L
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Please go and see your GP :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads