The Student Room Group

Breast health

Over the past few years I've started getting pimples, redness/blemishes, white hair like things that easily come out and skin tag like things on both my breasts. Any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
Over the past few years I've started getting pimples, redness/blemishes, white hair like things that easily come out and skin tag like things on both my breasts. Any advice?

Do you feel any lumps or anything?
If it continues to happen, I suggest seeing a GP or doctor.
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
Do you feel any lumps or anything?
If it continues to happen, I suggest seeing a GP or doctor.

I had a lump like just below the armpit where it meets the breast a few years ago but was confirmed to be an inflamed cyst, it shrunk but can still feel it sometimes. No other lumps
I had a lump like just below the armpit where it meets the breast a few years ago but was confirmed to be an inflamed cyst, it shrunk but can still feel it sometimes. No other lumps

It's just redness? Is it not tender?

I'm going to suggest that if you have any health issues regarding your breasts then you should really go and consult with your own GP about this as they are the only people who actually can help you with it.

Skin tags can be easily removed by your GP or may refer you to the day surgery clinic's at most hospitals to have them removed safely. Hair unfortunately can grow anywhere but you could perhaps shave it of yourself....!!
redness and pimples are usually harmless but you do need to get a GP appointments and discuss it with them.

Nobody on here can do this.

A NHS registered midwife

Please go and see your GP :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest