He said he likes me, but doesn't do anything

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guy told me that he likes me a couple of times, but that's all. He said things like 'you are lucky I like you' and gave me hints a couple of times. I think we both caught feelings for each other but the problem is we live in different countries.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Guy told me that he likes me a couple of times, but that's all. He said things like 'you are lucky I like you' and gave me hints a couple of times. I think we both caught feelings for each other but the problem is we live in different countries.
facetime him?
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you live in different countries, and you both know that realistically this isn’t going to go anywhere because of the distance, it’s best to just end this here.

It’s not worth it to waste so much time. There are plenty of people nearer to you who you might like. This isn’t what you want to hear but I learnt this the hard way.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
If you live in different countries, and you both know that realistically this isn’t going to go anywhere because of the distance, it’s best to just end this here.

It’s not worth it to waste so much time. There are plenty of people nearer to you who you might like. This isn’t what you want to hear but I learnt this the hard way.
What you saying is true. I'm aware that us getting together is basically impossible because the distance is really big, around 6000 miles and it would be only possible if one of us moved but that won't happen. I really like him and we get along so well so I wouldn't like to completely end things. Maybe it's for the best to forget about my feelings and continue being online friends if that's possible :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads