losteenager15
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Are there any universities in London that offer engineering courses that allow AS maths rather than A2. And if not, what courses generally allow AS maths
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Engineering is basically applied maths - is there a reason that you’ve only done AS and not A level?
losteenager15
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
Engineering is basically applied maths - is there a reason that you’ve only done AS and not A level?
i havent done maths yet, im finishing year 13 and considering taking a gap year to do maths. Initially i was planning on doing the full mathematics course but my maths teacher told me that its gona be difficult on my own and told me that he could register me for AS maths
aadil10
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by losteenager15)
i havent done maths yet, im finishing year 13 and considering taking a gap year to do maths. Initially i was planning on doing the full mathematics course but my maths teacher told me that its gona be difficult on my own and told me that he could register me for AS maths

What are your other A levels in? Usually people would apply with at least a full A level in Maths plus a science/other relevant subject. I'm honestly not sure if AS Maths would be enough, it may be that you'd have to do a foundation year at uni before you do your degree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (155)
40.68%
They're exactly what I expected (95)
24.93%