haha! you're funny...

...because you're stupid...
    You're mean :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    You're mean :'(
    i know! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    linkin park is a roller coaster!, linkin park is a roller coaster! .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joppajoppa)
    linkin park is a roller coaster!, linkin park is a roller coaster! .....
    ...of what?
    RnB?!?

ReputationRep:
    www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com

ReputationRep:
    Well,that's just your opinion. A lot of people find Linkin Park enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    not my opinion actually, that geezers

...id have to agree tho

Linkin Park are boring nu metal w**k, devoid of creativity
    ...and the thing they did with Jay-Z was a botched attempt by Warner to emulate the underground bootleg scene [grey album, stroke of genius etc.]

basically, theyre jus whack, and anyone who enjoys their music is probaly jus doing so because theyre unaware of the masses of decent stuff out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joppajoppa)
    not my opinion actually, that geezers

...id have to agree tho

Linkin Park are boring nu metal w**k, devoid of creativity
    ...and the thing they did with Jay-Z was a botched attempt by Warner to emulate the underground bootleg scene [grey album, stroke of genius etc.]

basically, theyre jus whack, and anyone who enjoys their music is probaly jus doing so because theyre unaware of the masses of decent stuff out there
    Wow that was a stupid comment. I enjoy their music,and I listen to tons of bands. In my opinion,great bands. But, all art is objective,so I can't argue with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I've seen them a few times live. I've always quite enjoyed it. but I'm always quite aware that i'm a bit too old these days :P haven't bothered listening to the jay z collaboration thing.
    I used to love Linkin Park, however they have lost all of my respect now for continuously remixing songs and releasing them again as albums.

Think Reanimation.. think this pathetic excuse for an album with JayZ. If they wanna stay true to their fans, and lets not forget that their fans like rock music, not RAP, then they should work their asses and and produce a record that is as good as Hybrid Theory.

Meteora was excellent, but Hybrid Theory was awesome. Come on guys, earn your respect back!

ReputationRep:
    Meteora owns. I like it better than Hybrid Theory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    Meteora owns. I like it better than Hybrid Theory.
    Just cos you've got pink converse doesn't make u right you know!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I used to like them alot a few years back, 'one step closer' was wicked but kinda got bored of the sound... to be fair I quite like Numb/Encore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Just cos you've got pink converse doesn't make u right you know!! :p:
    Yes it does. :p:

ReputationRep:
    great band live, average on CD

the stuff with Jay Z is pretty cool

meteora is better than hybrid theory - in my opinion - but One Step Closer is probably their best song.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.