Ensuite accommodation at Bath advice

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does applying for the off campus ensuite accommodation at bath uni make it more likely you will get an ensuite? Just wondering because I know ensuites at bath are very oversubscribed but idk if the city accommodation is less popular?
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does applying for the off campus ensuite accommodation at bath uni make it more likely you will get an ensuite? Just wondering because I know ensuites at bath are very oversubscribed but idk if the city accommodation is less popular?
Hello,

The accommodation team will always try their best to give you one of the top options you have applied for, but they are allocated on a first come first serve basis so unfortunately I would be unable to tell you if applying for a particular type of accommodation would increase/decrease your likelihood.

However, not having an en-suite is really not as much of an issue as I think some people think it will be. I know I wanted an en-suite when I first came to uni, but I ended up sharing a bathroom and it wasn't bad at all. Everyone was pretty clean and we were lucky enough to have cleaners that came in once a week as well. I would definitely just apply for whichever accommodations you would feel most comfortable in, and there's a very high likelihood you will love it whether it has an en-suite or not.

Please feel free to ask anymore questions you may have!

Best of luck,
Kayley
Final Year Business Student
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by University of Bath)
Hello,

The accommodation team will always try their best to give you one of the top options you have applied for, but they are allocated on a first come first serve basis so unfortunately I would be unable to tell you if applying for a particular type of accommodation would increase/decrease your likelihood.

However, not having an en-suite is really not as much of an issue as I think some people think it will be. I know I wanted an en-suite when I first came to uni, but I ended up sharing a bathroom and it wasn't bad at all. Everyone was pretty clean and we were lucky enough to have cleaners that came in once a week as well. I would definitely just apply for whichever accommodations you would feel most comfortable in, and there's a very high likelihood you will love it whether it has an en-suite or not.

Please feel free to ask anymore questions you may have!

Best of luck,
Kayley
Final Year Business Student
Yeah but the trouble is that my mum has made me fill in a additional requirements form which I don't feel I deserve and I feel really bad about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (155)
40.79%
They're exactly what I expected (94)
24.74%