Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically whats in the title, I'm after smart high heeled shoes (3 inches and above) for men, any suggestions where I could go to purchase such items, price isn't an issue but I don't wanna go to a shoemaker and get them made, I want to go on to a shop, try out, and purchase, preferably superbrand stuff, dior, gucci etc

ReputationRep:
    Oh man up.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    wtf? why?

ReputationRep:
    I've never come across them myself, but chacun à son goût..

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    hahhaa =]
    kim jong il style or something more discreet?
    never found anything like those in europe though.. but in korea.. there are tons of them ranging from 3cm - 7/8cm!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    chacun à son goût..
    Indeed, something like these basically
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Theres quite a wide selection here.

ReputationRep:
    can i ask what exactly for?

unless youre modelling yourself on Lordi then its going to be uncool

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Most people would take you more seriously as a short man, than a man in ridiculous cuban heels.

ReputationRep:
    Oh God. Why aren't you anon OP?? In the wise words of Joey Tribiani: "There are things you do, and things you don't do."

ReputationRep:
    you mean like...corrective footwear? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not particularly bothered since barely anyone who knows me uses this, they aren't for me but a family member who is gay anyway and shorter than me

Heights not an issue for me since I'm 5ft 11", though I have some gucci loafers I'm fond of with a bit of a heel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Well I'm not particularly bothered since barely anyone who knows me uses this, they aren't for me but a family member who is gay anyway and shorter than me

Heights not an issue for me since I'm 5ft 11", though I have some gucci loafers I'm fond of with a bit of a heel
    Respect to you my friend. Mmm.. Gucci :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't even aware there were male high heels. Curiously going to search online now...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.