Edexcel EPQ Dissertation - Are the Literature Review and Discussion compulsory?

Watch this thread
Rory2209
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm in the process of writing my EPQ and my supervisor both isn't replying to my messages and has never actually been involved with EPQs before - so she hasn't been able to answer a lot of my other questions either.
I'm doing my project on coal fired power and I was going to arrange it in sections like :introduction, infancy of coal fired power, science and evolutions, changing tides against coal (economics) and alternative energy sources, conclusion. However, I was looking through a few examples and I've noticed they're all arranged in abstract, introduction, literature review, discussion, conclusion. I was wondering whether this was the compulsory layout or not? I've looked through the specification but I ended up confusing myself more so I was wondering if someone could tell me. I also looked through several other threads on here but they had mixed answers.
Thank you
normaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rory2209)
I'm in the process of writing my EPQ and my supervisor both isn't replying to my messages and has never actually been involved with EPQs before - so she hasn't been able to answer a lot of my other questions either.
I'm doing my project on coal fired power and I was going to arrange it in sections like :introduction, infancy of coal fired power, science and evolutions, changing tides against coal (economics) and alternative energy sources, conclusion. However, I was looking through a few examples and I've noticed they're all arranged in abstract, introduction, literature review, discussion, conclusion. I was wondering whether this was the compulsory layout or not? I've looked through the specification but I ended up confusing myself more so I was wondering if someone could tell me. I also looked through several other threads on here but they had mixed answers.
Thank you
Which exam board?
Last edited by normaw; 1 month ago
Rory2209
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by normaw)
Which exam board?
It's in the title but edexcel. I found an example on the edexcel website and other online with out the literature review though so I don't think I need it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads