Loughborough Accommodations

Watch this thread
Giridharan R
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all, I got my offer from Loughborough university, Leicestershire for MSc in Data Science. Looking for Private accommodations. Can anyone help me with this? Also happy to connect with any alumni...
drwn
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi!
I'm a third-year at Loughborough now and although I've so far lived in halls on campus there's some choice for private accommodations!

You can join the Loughborough freshers Facebook group and there will be tons of people looking for an extra housemate in town or private student accommodations you can choose from.

If you don't want to go through with that I've heard that forest court (by the student beehive) is very good for master's students. I've also heard the hall (John Philipps) on campus is more of a master's student hall.

From the top of my head, there are two main private accommodations which are: The Student Beehive and Unite Students.

Let me know if you need more help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads