This is a very special day for me. (Offering snacks).

Watch this thread
username5989345
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello my fellow broskies, I brought you some cookies and chocolate to celebrate MY success at university. I GOT A 2.1 DEGREE CLASSIFICATION, HECK YEAH BROOO. HOW DID I END UP GETTING A 2.1 DEGREE CLASSIFICATION? I was failing throughout the whole year. I had problems and I was one of the worst students in my course. How did this happen? Is it really that easy to get a 2.1 these days? I was a complete sod and the laziest person in my year. This is surprising to say the least, but it's ok because I brought you some food, so please help yourselves. You don't understand how happy I am. I can go on to do a postgraduate now, apply for graduate roles that state that they want a 2.1 AND 2.1 is actually decent. OMG this is so cool. You don't understand the sheer happiness flowing down my veins. This is not a joke btw. I got my result this afternoon and I am buzzin, because I wanted that 2.1 so bad. Now I can do whatever I want in life and I am proud. I have done it everybody! I have beaten the system. How did I get a 2.1? Please tell me. I am in tears. I am such an idiot. How did I get a 2.1 in an engineering degree. I can't even read drawings. This is astonishing. I am so terrible at everything. This is all I have ever needed in life, LOOOOOOOOOOL. So here is some of my favourite chocolate that you may want to try out, so please help yourselves. Food and drinks are available.

Name:  dairy_milk.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  29.0 KBName:  dairy_milk.jpeg
Size:  29.0 KB
Name:  chocolate_cookies.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  45.6 KBName:  chocolate_cookies.jpg
Size:  45.6 KB

Name:  fanta.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  21.8 KBName:  fanta.jpeg
Size:  21.8 KBName:  fanta.jpeg
Size:  21.8 KBName:  sprite.png
Views: 11
Size:  179.6 KBName:  sprite.png
Views: 11
Size:  179.6 KB

:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

:blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow:

:bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::bumps::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

:danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::king2::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher:

Here are some fireworks too for anyone who likes them:

Name:  fireworks.jpg
Size:  273.0 KBName:  fireworks.jpg
Size:  273.0 KB

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
congrats
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
haha congrats, this brings back memories!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
25.77%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (53)
54.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.12%

Watched Threads