The Student Room Group

Sporty girls??

So I really like this guy. Idk if he likes me but we make eye contact in lessons and stuff and we talk to each other a bit in person and over text. Practically every girl in the year has a crush on him and his hair is just ☺️. I’m not a stereotypical girl, I play football and have never worn a skirt or dress as of yet. I’m in his gcse PE class and we both compete for top marks, we have a kinda joke about it. He’s also in my science and maths and we talk in them if we are near each other. I think about him A LOT. Do you think I have a chance? Guys do u like girls who are sporty and don’t wear makeup etc.?
yes
Original post by Anonymous
So I really like this guy. Idk if he likes me but we make eye contact in lessons and stuff and we talk to each other a bit in person and over text. Practically every girl in the year has a crush on him and his hair is just ☺️. I’m not a stereotypical girl, I play football and have never worn a skirt or dress as of yet. I’m in his gcse PE class and we both compete for top marks, we have a kinda joke about it. He’s also in my science and maths and we talk in them if we are near each other. I think about him A LOT. Do you think I have a chance? Guys do u like girls who are sporty and don’t wear makeup etc.?

I think you definitely have a chance and I encourage you to make a move for him whilst you have the opportunity, open up to him and get him to realise how you felt, when you felt this, why you felt this so that he can be able to relate, and he’ll be able to say whether or not he feels the same way for you or not and if he reciprocated those feelings towards you. Having a passion and hobby especially one that’s sporty is just pure talent and absolutely special and technically gifted. I myself play football at professional level :smile:. Beauty products and cosmetics like makeup does not make you as a person it’s your personality and who you are from the inside and of your heart ♥️. All in all I play as a Goalkeeper having someone sharing the same hobbies and interests seems really cool.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Lol what does his hair look like?

Depends what his type is
Original post by xox416
Lol what does his hair look like?

Depends what his type is

His hair like hangs over his eyes a bit and is that quiff hairstyle going around where it’s shorter on the sides. Also it’s brown but goes blonder in the summer when he’s in the sun it’s just so hot 🤣
I'm really into fitness and extreme sports like snowboarding, surfing, etc. So I'd preferably want a girlfriend with similar interests.

If he already likes PE and competitive sports then you have something in common lol.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
I know a guy who loves sporty girls but he's taken! 😄

Got talking to a guy I met at work, he found out I was training for a marathon and his line was if I took him running in the morning, he'd take me out for dinner in the evening! How could I resist? So our first date was a 12-mile run! He's now my boyfriend - so yes!

You might have a chance.
Depends on his preferences.
Reply 8
The joint interest and competition in PE is positive. Suggest doing some training together
His hair like hangs over his eyes a bit and is that quiff hairstyle going around where it’s shorter on the sides. Also it’s brown but goes blonder in the summer when he’s in the sun it’s just so hot 🤣

Seriously can you post up a pic of this kind of hairstyle, I have a Mullet that needs adapting :colondollar:
Short answer: I like sporty girls as a man. All the more, if it is martial arts.

Is he's hair a bit like this:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/797348309008929471/
Attachment not found
Original post by Gavin2016
Seriously can you post up a pic of this kind of hairstyle, I have a Mullet that needs updating
Ah interesting, kind of looks like it may be a pic of the guy you scrawled around :biggrin::colondollar:

Looks a little bit like the haircut Robbie Williams (Take That) in the music video to 'Could it be Magic'. Girls used to dig that guy a lot. Guess hairdo could be combined with a bit longer at the back.

Would say it could work with the guy but depends on how he sees you. Odds are he regards you well as you're both at the top end of the sports scene at your school. Whether that may translate into romantic interest who knows, best thing is to get to know him better and spend more social time with him to move forward on that one I think, good luck.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest