Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which is your favourite? Pizza Hut or Domino's?

ReputationRep:
    Dominos Pepperoni Passion :coma:

ReputationRep:
    DOMINOES! no competition if you ask me!

ReputationRep:
    Pizza hut - the all you can eat buffet cannot be beaten.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza hut ftw. That stuffed crust...drool

ReputationRep:
    I had this dilema the other night....ended up with a subway. woop!

There's something in Pizza Hut pizzas that gives them the edge over Domino's in terms of flavour. I'm not really sure how to explain what it is, but it's there. That being said, Domino's delivers to my home whereas the nearest Pizza Hut is a 10 minute drive and not accessible by bus, so I have Domino's far more often :/

ReputationRep:
    Domino's Premiere but with BBQ sauce

:drool:

ReputationRep:
    dominos for take away - extra chees tandori chicken and sweetcorn, try it its lovelyyy have it everytime lol
    i love to go out for pizza hut

ReputationRep:
    Domino's. Pizza Hut put beef on my (vegetarian hot one) pizza last time, ********.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I just don't know!

Dominos with a BBQ sauce base is one of then nicest things I have ever had as I'm not keen on the tomato part of a pizza. But I have to say that Pizza Hut buffet is great and I can eat the garlic bread stick things forever plus I love the cheesy bite crust. I need a combination of them both!

ReputationRep:
    Dominos before I had to go wheat free Their garlic&herb sauce was just brilliant

ReputationRep:
    both too expensive tbh.

pizzas from local takeaways around here for a fiver and you get everything thrown on it for that

ReputationRep:
    Pizza hut, most definately!! it's just that bit nicer , and that LOT cheaper, plus, dunno whether it's just my dominoes, but u can only get individual pizzas, pizza hut is nicer

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junglemonkey)
    Dominos before I had to go wheat free Their garlic&herb sauce was just brilliant
    lol i agree!!! i have some in my fridge that i've kept (which i didn't eat last time) just incase i want it with something else!! i love it!

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide! Ahhh I love Domino's because it's domino's but I don't think nothing beats going and sitting down in Pizza Hut having a few nibbles on the side etc. Humm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoW_aBoUt_001)
    Pizza hut, most definately!! it's just that bit nicer , and that LOT cheaper, plus, dunno whether it's just my dominoes, but u can only get individual pizzas, pizza hut is nicer
    and dominos is cheaper for me.. def with 25% off online lol
    its just yours i'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    Domino's...chicken feast or whatever it's called <33

AJxx

ReputationRep:
    Neither. I prefer real pizza.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.