HPQ questionnaire help

Watch this thread
hello192837
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys,
Please could you fill in my questionnaire to help me with my research for my HPQ project. I am researching about how and why can people of different ethnicities be affected differently by the exact same disease, with a case study on COVID.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

YOUR ANSWERS WILL ONLY BE USED ANONOMOUSLY AND YOU CAN CHOOSE PREFER NOT TO SAY ON ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ANSWER THEM, BUT PLEASE TRY TO IF YOU CAN. YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR ANSWERS AT ANY POINT.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help
dbhc2411
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hello192837)
Hi guys,
Please could you fill in my questionnaire to help me with my research for my HPQ project. I am researching about how and why can people of different ethnicities be affected differently by the exact same disease, with a case study on COVID.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

YOUR ANSWERS WILL ONLY BE USED ANONOMOUSLY AND YOU CAN CHOOSE PREFER NOT TO SAY ON ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ANSWER THEM, BUT PLEASE TRY TO IF YOU CAN. YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR ANSWERS AT ANY POINT.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help
Submitted!

Good luck!
hello192837
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thanks so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (130)
40.25%