Room available at Uni of Nottingham -Riverside Point

Watch this thread
Shay_05
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello guys I am no longer going to attend uni of notts for masters so I have a room in riverside point available, flat 10, Block B, floor 0. The price of the room is £159.00 per week. It's double bed, ensuite room and in a really good location. Let me know if anyone is interested. Here is the link to view the room as well.
https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommo...iverside-point
badgalririi
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hello there! i'd be interested in taking you room if its still available! im an undergraduate adn looking for some accommodation
Shay_05
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by badgalririi)
hello there! i'd be interested in taking you room if its still available! im an undergraduate adn looking for some accommodation
Thank you so much for responding. I have privately messaged you, but if you prefer to discuss things on here then I'd be more than happy to do so. Let me know which you prefer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads