Is it normal to have ugly days?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A few months ago I felt so attractive and pretty now lately I been feeling so ugly I don’t know what it is about me that changed but this is not how I looked a few months ago. Maybe I been doing bad things? they say that when you sin god makes you look bad but when you do good things you have a fresh clean face is this true?? I’m a girl.
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It's normal for your confidence and self-love to fluctuate. Some days you'll feel prettier than others, but sinning/being good does not have an effect on your appearance. Who told you that?
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
"Do not sin, believe in me, and you will be pretty"

No offense, but if a dolphin mangles your face no amount of prayer is fixing you :rofl:
Attached files
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by kaorimiyazono)
It's normal for your confidence and self-love to fluctuate. Some days you'll feel prettier than others, but sinning/being good does not have an effect on your appearance. Who told you that?
Have you ever heard of women who were extremely sexually active age fast and look all rough??
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have you ever heard of women who were extremely sexually active age fast and look all rough??
that's scientifically not possible... i mean not bc of sex. maybe if they do drugs or drink way too much
but sounds like something either religiously or super conservative people would use to threaten young women with because they still view sex as something evil
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Erm... No? Aging is caused by natural processes inside your cells like your telomeres shortening as a result of DNA replication. I don't think having sex will affect that.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
We all have those off days. I had one of them back in the winter. My printer had broken down again, I had no leftover money to buy food so I could not go and treat myself or Milo and to top it all off I was struggling to find meaningful work. But there is hope.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
31.75%
They're what I expected (19)
30.16%
They're worse than what I expected (24)
38.1%

Watched Threads