changed mind about maintenance loan

Watch this thread
gucluec
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi

I applied for my loan in March but decided now that I wanted to apply for the maximum amount. How can I do this? Because my application was accepted I was unable to add my Dad to my application. I called up and was told to complete paper forms, however can I upload them online? Where do I state that I want to apply for the maximum loan? The PFF2 form also was very confusing as there are questions that are very similar, regarding dividend and salary.

Am I able to cancel my application and reapply for this year? Or is there a chance that I won't be able to reapply? I wanted to just do an online form that was similar to the PFF2 and upload it. Is this possible?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Do NOT cancel your application.

Get your dad to complete the pff2 form for himself and any live in partner then upload it to your account

If your dad is single then you’ll also need to upload proof of that
gucluec
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
Do NOT cancel your application.

Get your dad to complete the pff2 form for himself and any live in partner then upload it to your account

If your dad is single then you’ll also need to upload proof of that
Thank you!
Do they look at it if i upload it without calling them etc? I'm worried that it'll never be looked at.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gucluec)
Thank you!
Do they look at it if i upload it without calling them etc? I'm worried that it'll never be looked at.
When you upload documents it triggers someone to look at the document (that’s why SFE tell people not to upload P60s if they haven’t asked for them).
SFE Erin N
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi

I applied for my loan in March but decided now that I wanted to apply for the maximum amount. How can I do this? Because my application was accepted I was unable to add my Dad to my application. I called up and was told to complete paper forms, however can I upload them online? Where do I state that I want to apply for the maximum loan? The PFF2 form also was very confusing as there are questions that are very similar, regarding dividend and salary.

Am I able to cancel my application and reapply for this year? Or is there a chance that I won't be able to reapply? I wanted to just do an online form that was similar to the PFF2 and upload it. Is this possible?
Hi there,

We don’t recommend cancelling your application as this may delay your finance. The forms you need to compete won’t show that you’re requesting the full maintenance loan as this is covered by your main application.

If your dad is having problems completing the form then we’d recommend he contacts us directly and we’ll clarify the information we need from them and how to complete it. Once the form is uploaded then it’ll be automatically added to the work queues and process by an assessor as soon as we can.

Thanks, Erin N
gucluec
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Erin N)
Hi there,

We don’t recommend cancelling your application as this may delay your finance. The forms you need to compete won’t show that you’re requesting the full maintenance loan as this is covered by your main application.

If your dad is having problems completing the form then we’d recommend he contacts us directly and we’ll clarify the information we need from them and how to complete it. Once the form is uploaded then it’ll be automatically added to the work queues and process by an assessor as soon as we can.

Thanks, Erin N
Hi
Sorry I'm a bit lost. Do I complete the PFF2 form and upload it as evidence under my accepted loan? I've contacted SFE from twitter, landline and here and have been told completely different things. Over the phone I was told to complete an NFFT form (i think that's what it's called) as well as a PFF2. On twitter I was told to complete an Include Household Income Form and PFF2.
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi
Sorry I'm a bit lost. Do I complete the PFF2 form and upload it as evidence under my accepted loan? I've contacted SFE from twitter, landline and here and have been told completely different things. Over the phone I was told to complete an NFFT form (i think that's what it's called) as well as a PFF2. On twitter I was told to complete an Include Household Income Form and PFF2.
Hello,

We can only provide general advise over Twitter. If you have applied to be income assessed and for the maximum Maintenance Loan, we only require the PFF2.

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (147)
40.83%
They're exactly what I expected (88)