Turn on thread page Beta

Question for the boys and girls watch

ReputationRep:
    providing your not like a bean pole then i think it's attractive! I'm 5''8 so fairly tall for a female and also 16 but compared to me you'd still be much taller. I think it's a good thing although if the girl was like 4 foot then it might be a problem when it came to hugs and kisses....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delta950)
    I know it has nothing to do with relationship, but tall people are more likely to get a better pay than small people. Taller person have an image of leader in firms... So better pay and better job (according to a few studies).
    absolutely loving your mentality!

ReputationRep:
    Due to the fact i'm really short, most guys over 5ft8 seem tall to me. There's the practicality issue too. I'd probably be too short for you... I'm barely 5ft, would you have a problem with the..*tries to work it out but can't atm haha*,.. basically probably over a foot and a half height difference? I know i wouldnt care, but some guys can be shallow :yep:

ReputationRep:
    honestly I just prefer a girl is quite good looking and a decent height - they do not need to be big

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that bothered with height, but as I'm only about 5ft 3, I'd rather not go out with someone who is a lot taller than me.

ReputationRep:
    Tall = awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Tallness is good

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'2".
    I like guys to be taller than me, but it's not a great specification!

It's always a good ice-breaker for flirtacious banter
    x

ReputationRep:
    Im 6foot.. so your 7inches would deffinately not put me off you, i hate how all the guys i know are shorter (as in <6foot) or total jerks.

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5 ft 10 still have 4 years of growth though. Is that too small?

ReputationRep:
    haha I know a 6'2 girl who would LOVE you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh how I like my men tall! Height is sexy, it really is, plus it works for me saying as I love heels, so guys below 6ft don't really cut it for me because of my height!

ReputationRep:
    I love height in a guy

My guy is 6ft4 I enjoy it. Makes me feel safe.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.