UCAS contact

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I just want to know how can you contact UCAS without waiting for too long. Do they reply to emails and if not what phone number can I call them on. I forgot to mention I am a student and need to speak to them regarding my account ASAP. Any help will be appreciated 😃
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
0371 468 0 468 (see this page for other ways to contact them).
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, I just want to know how can you contact UCAS without waiting for too long. Do they reply to emails and if not what phone number can I call them on. I forgot to mention I am a student and need to speak to them regarding my account ASAP. Any help will be appreciated 😃
If you forgot to list your current course then you can amend your qualifications using this form: https://www.ucas.com/forms/request-a...ur-application
you also need to notify each of your universities
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DataVenia)
0371 468 0 468 (see this page for other ways to contact them).
thanks a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (24)
18.32%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
23.66%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (71)
54.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.82%

Watched Threads