LILIsu
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am not interested in Business. But, Should I learn Business to create my own business for getting money from that business? Basically, should I learn Business without any passion to do business?
psychstudent2625
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LILIsu)
I am not interested in Business. But, Should I learn Business to create my own business for getting money from that business? Basically, should I learn Business without any passion to do business?
I had the same dilemma, i studied business in IGCSE this year and found it really boring but wanted to start a business in the future. I earlier decided to study business in uni and psych at the same time, do a double degree, but later on while talking with my friends i realized you dont need to take business to start a business. You can easily learn how to start a business by watching a couple of videos from watching yt and doing some extensive research. So for my example, since I have basic knowledge about business and stuff from studying it in IGCSEs I won't be studying it in the future and |'ll continue with psychology in A levels and then uni, and start a business afterwards. So you can take some course for entrepreneurship in the summer or study it in GCSE level or A levels if you want, and I think that should be enough, and at the same time you can study what you are passionate about. Hope this helps!
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Always trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
None of my degrees are in business.
Friends & business contacts running successful businesses have all taken very different routes.
They have a variety of academic qualifications and employment experience.

But if you are running your own small startup or sideline business and want to increase profits or sales volume, you will probably have to take some extra courses to widen your skillset, access the most effective networking contacts or gain access to required training opportunities.
Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads