Am I supposed to be notifying SFE that I have gained citizenship? (2nd year)

Watch this thread
DefaultUser28
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was a home student in the first year as well but because I had settled status. I gained citizenship a few months ago, I don’t have a passport, only a certificate of registration. When I applied there was no point at which I could have stated this, and I am currently on the “verifying details” stage or whatever it was called. I assume I would have to contact them directly, or they will ask?
Last edited by DefaultUser28; 1 month ago
SFE Clare
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DefaultUser28)
I was a home student in the first year as well but because I had settled status. I gained citizenship a few months ago, I don’t have a passport, only a certificate of registration. When I applied there was no point at which I could have stated this, and I am currently on the “verifying details” stage or whatever it was called. I assume I would have to contact them directly, or they will ask?
Hi there,

If you have settled status, we would only require the Share Code and home office letter that confirms this, which you can upload to your online account.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads