Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Good day,
Please how can I request for a refund from coventry and how long does it take to be credited. I don't understand what is going on anymore but it's absolutely fine if this is the best way to test the mental health of their international students. If one can be experiencing such difficulty in processing, I just don't want to imagine what student life will be like over there.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Good day,
Please how can I request for a refund from coventry and how long does it take to be credited. I don't understand what is going on anymore but it's absolutely fine if this is the best way to test the mental health of their international students. If one can be experiencing such difficulty in processing, I just don't want to imagine what student life will be like over there.
Hi,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you're distressed and experiencing difficulties with the application process. It's not the university's intention to cause any detriment to their prospective students. I agree, that the delays that are being caused are not ideal nor helpful to the students looking to start at Coventry University and I understand your wishes to request a refund. I'm unsure exactly what is causing the delays but the university is doing what they can to get through as many of the applicants as they can at the moment.

Have you considered contacting the university via Live Chat on the Coventry University website? You can speak to a member of admissions and all you need to do is state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond immediately, the university is aware of your message and will get back to you when they're able to. You can query your refund here or take a look at 'Contact Us' for a list of options that are suitable for you and then phone the appropriate number. Please be mindful of costs as the longer you're waiting on the line, the more costly your call is.

Once again, I'm sorry to hear about your mental health, please take care of yourself. Let me know how you get on.

Veronica
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.27%
They're exactly what I expected (71)