Kingston Uni **CLEARING 2022**

Watch this thread
Kingston Reps
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone!

This thread is to make you aware of Clearing at Kingston University. We have lots of courses that will be available through clearing from 5th July BUT OUR CLEARING HOTLINE IS OPEN NOW!!!

Maybe you’ve changed your mind about what you want to study since you first applied? Perhaps you missed out on conditional offers? Maybe you’re thinking you’d like to come to a London university now? Or maybe you simply didn’t apply this year but would like to know what options are available to you...

0800 0483 334 - this is the Kingston Uni Clearing hotline. These lovely people will have all the information you need including which courses are available, the grades you need to apply and what the clearing process will look like. Here is more info about the hotline including opening hours

Go ahead and take a look at our list of available Clearing courses here! Our website also has a lot of useful info about Clearing to take a look at so you can be prepared - here's a bunch of FAQs and here are some top tips to get you prepared, no matter which universities you are contacting about clearing

Any questions about Clearing, life or accommodation at Kingston? Please ask us!!
naomipremraj
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I would really like to study Midwifery at Kingston but its not on the clearing list. Is there any chance that it will be put on there later on? has it been put on the clearing list before? Thank you
Kingston Reps
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by naomipremraj)
Hi! I would really like to study Midwifery at Kingston but its not on the clearing list. Is there any chance that it will be put on there later on? has it been put on the clearing list before? Thank you
Hi naomipremraj - I can tell you it has been in clearing before, I study Midwifery and got my place through clearing!

Unfortunately I don't know whether it will be put on the list later on. I would strongly suggest calling the clearing hotline number above and speaking to one of our Kingston clearing experts, just so you can be prepared in case it is added. You could also email the Midwifery programme office here: [email protected]

Good luck! And hope to see you at Kingston soon! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads