IGCSE edexcel chinese

Watch this thread
AzAz00
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi i want to do edexcel igcse chinese. but i cant find it anywhere on the internet. its not available in my country either. does anyone know where i can find it for free or if u have a copy ver of it?
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AzAz00)
Hi i want to do edexcel igcse chinese. but i cant find it anywhere on the internet. its not available in my country either. does anyone know where i can find it for free or if u have a copy ver of it?
What is it specifically that you're looking for? The specification, sample assessment materials, past papers and mark schemes (for 2019) are all available here - for free.

To actually take the exam you'd need to register with an exam centre (e.g. a school or college), but you don't need to study there - you can just take the exams there (for a fee).

Or are you looking for free text books, perhaps?
AzAz00
Rep:
(Original post by DataVenia)
What is it specifically that you're looking for? The specification, sample assessment materials, past papers and mark schemes (for 2019) are all available here - for free.

To actually take the exam you'd need to register with an exam centre (e.g. a school or college), but you don't need to study there - you can just take the exams there (for a fee).

Or are you looking for free text books, perhaps?
yes i do want textbooks too if possible
DataVenia
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes i do want textbooks too if possible
Well, what I guess is probably the "official" one (because it's published by Pearson Edexcel) is available on Amazon here. It's purchase (for £32.93) comes with access to the associated eBook for 3 years. You can get it a little cheaper elsewhere.

You might be able to find this (or other similar) books second-hand on eBay or elsewhere, but I don't know of any equivalent free text books - which seems to be what you're looking for.
AzAz00
Rep:
Well, what I guess is probably the "official" one (because it's published by Pearson Edexcel) is available on Amazon here. It's purchase (for £32.93) comes with access to the associated eBook for 3 years. You can get it a little cheaper elsewhere.

You might be able to find this (or other similar) books second-hand on eBay or elsewhere, but I don't know of any equivalent free text books - which seems to be what you're looking for.
thanks its not about the cost its actually about the transportation. there is a coup going on in my country and yeah a lot of stuff end up not getting delivered
DataVenia
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thanks its not about the cost its actually about the transportation. there is a coup going on in my country and yeah a lot of stuff end up not getting delivered
Understood. (That would have been useful information to include in your initial post, by the way.)
AzAz00
Rep:
Understood. (That would have been useful information to include in your initial post, by the way.)
haha i see ')
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads