Gael tchoukam
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
I am currently looking to go back and sturdy nursing but I have a degree in international tourism management, I worked as a healthcare assistant for 3 years i have 7 GCSE including math, biology and English which I obtained when I was in high school. I now want to go back and sturdy adult nursing but don’t want to start in first year but second year do you think it will be possible ? Please I need help.
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gael tchoukam)
Hi
I am currently looking to go back and sturdy nursing but I have a degree in international tourism management, I worked as a healthcare assistant for 3 years i have 7 GCSE including math, biology and English which I obtained when I was in high school. I now want to go back and sturdy adult nursing but don’t want to start in first year but second year do you think it will be possible ? Please I need help.
Definitely can be a student nurse starting in second year instead of the first year if you have a previous degree.

ucas.com
https://www.ucas.com › subjects
Nursing - UCAS

A second undergraduate programme (BSc Nursing) is an option, however, a preferred route for many will be the MSc/PG Diploma. It offers an accelerated two-year programme leading to a PG Diploma registration as a registered nurse in your chosen field or an MSc in Nursing.
Emily_B
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gael tchoukam)
Hi
(Original post by Tracey_W)
Definitely can be a student nurse starting in second year instead of the first year if you have a previous degree.

ucas.com
https://www.ucas.com › subjects
Nursing - UCAS

A second undergraduate programme (BSc Nursing) is an option, however, a preferred route for many will be the MSc/PG Diploma. It offers an accelerated two-year programme leading to a PG Diploma registration as a registered nurse in your chosen field or an MSc in Nursing.
If you have a previous degree, it has to be in a related subject (health & social care) and have experience to use APEL to start in 2nd year of a nursing BSc/BN (know people who have done it that way), otherwise the only way to do a nursing degree in less than 3 years is to do the 2 year MSc.
Gael tchoukam
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Emily_B)
If you have a previous degree, it has to be in a related subject (health & social care) and have experience to use APEL to start in 2nd year of a nursing BSc/BN (know people who have done it that way), otherwise the only way to do a nursing degree in less than 3 years is to do the 2 year MSc.
Thank you 🙏🏽
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (15)
35.71%
They're what I expected (12)
28.57%
They're worse than what I expected (15)
35.71%

Watched Threads