The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 1
Aber is my complete backup for obvious reasons (it's in Wales). Why should Newport, a uni I've never heard of, be at the top of this sublisting, whatever it is?
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
vidachick
Aber is my complete backup for obvious reasons (it's in Wales). Why should Newport, a uni I've never heard of, be at the top of this sublisting, whatever it is?

It's not top of any sublisting. Now stop trolling here and go elsewhere

The reason why Newport doesn't have a forum is because there isn't enough demand, really. There are many universities that don't have their own forums (usually, but certainly not restricted to, the post-1992 unis). If there's only one Newport thread a fortnight it's a bit pointless having a subforum.
Reply 3
thats completely reasonable i was just asking :smile:
Newport's not a real uni - it's a poly.
Orginally Cardiff was the only University with its own subforum. In 2005, I gathered a list of 10 members who said they would be contributed regularly to a Bangor subforum. This is was submitted in AAM who reviewed our case an awarded the Subforum. Aber was awarded one at the same time.

If you want Newport to get its own subforum - prove you need one by getting people at Newport to use this fourm.
Ah what a shame, I'm going to Newport Uni this September, would have been great to have a forum for Newport
Reply 7
coz newport succs babe

Latest

Trending

Trending