Admission requirements for health and social care

Watch this thread
kenduru79
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to know the condition for admission
forneims1963
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hello! If I understand the question correctly, you mean Coventry University, everything is listed on their website, and you can also write to the "live chat" where they will help you https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-.../undergraduate -study/
kenduru79
Rep:
Ok thanks for coming to the rescue. I have BSc Chemistry but intend studying for health and social care BA.

Just want to know my chances
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kenduru79)
I want to know the condition for admission
Hi kenduru79,

Thank you for your message.

It's great to hear you're interested in studying at Coventry University.

To further help me with your message, are you a UK or an international student?

From what I can find, you a have of being accepted onto the course since you have a BSc Chemistry degree. To my knowledge, as long as you achieve the requirements set out by the university, you have every chance of being accepted onto the course. There are two courses available on two campuses, one in London and Scarborough and both requirements are the same.

Alternatively, it's worth contacting admissions personally as they will be able to better inform you of your chances. You can do this via Live Chat on the Coventry University website. Follow the steps and state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely admissions will respond immediately, they are aware of your message and will get back to you as soon as they're able to. If you're a UK student, try contacting +44 0203 873 0700 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT) and see if you're able to speak to admissions on the phone.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Veronica
Last edited by Coventry University Student Ambassadors; 1 month ago
kenduru79
Rep:
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hi kenduru79,

Thank you for your message.

It's great to hear you're interested in studying at Coventry University.

To further help me with your message, are you a UK or an international student?

From what I can find, you a have of being accepted onto the course since you have a BSc Chemistry degree. To my knowledge, as long as you achieve the requirements set out by the university, you have every chance of being accepted onto the course. There are two courses available on two campuses, one in London and Scarborough and both requirements are the same.

Alternatively, it's worth contacting admissions personally as they will be able to better inform you of your chances. You can do this via Live Chat on the Coventry University website. Follow the steps and state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely admissions will respond immediately, they are aware of your message and will get back to you as soon as they're able to. If you're a UK student, try contacting +44 0203 873 0700 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT) and see if you're able to speak to admissions on the phone.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Veronica
Thanks for help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (32)