Could someone calculate my uni grade please?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’m a first year undergraduate student and I’m confused about how grades are calculated and what credits mean ( I have 120 credits altogether ) etc and I’ve received my marks but haven’t received the classification yet I’m studying English and History

75 (10 credit module )
74 (20 credit module )
65 ( 10 credit module )
62 (10 credit module )
60 ( 20 credit module )
59 (20 credit module )
54 ( 20 credit module )
38 (10 credit module I failed this since pass mark is 40 and I got 38 and I’m not sure what I will have to do with this yet and whether this affects my overall grade ?)
Jpw1097
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I’m a first year undergraduate student and I’m confused about how grades are calculated and what credits mean ( I have 120 credits altogether ) etc and I’ve received my marks but haven’t received the classification yet I’m studying English and History

75 (10 credit module )
74 (20 credit module )
65 ( 10 credit module )
62 (10 credit module )
60 ( 20 credit module )
59 (20 credit module )
54 ( 20 credit module )
38 (10 credit module I failed this since pass mark is 40 and I got 38 and I’m not sure what I will have to do with this yet and whether this affects my overall grade ?)
61.2%
ran-dumb
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I got an average of 61, but first year grades don't usually count or is worth almost nothing. Credits are just how 'big' the module is, so 20 credit modules should be worth double. I don't know what the failed module does at your uni, usually either nothing happens and its just part of your average, or it's a module you have to resit
jengablocks
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sometimes a failed mark above 35% is bumped to a pass depending on your track record. If you have a module handbook or course handbook, read that, otherwise contact your lecturer or your tutor (if you have one)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (52)
69.33%
In the post (3)
4%
Text (10)
13.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.33%

Watched Threads