UCL accommodation swap

Watch this thread
xdivs
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've received an accommodation offer but I want to swap, I have an offer for st pancras way, en suite single room at £281.47 a week, looking to swap, esp for Astor, don't mind if it's not ensuite ! DM me if interested
Last edited by xdivs; 1 month ago
coicoi
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i've also been allocated the same kind of room at st pancras way but am ideally looking to get a place closer to the college. if op's is unavailable and you're interested in swapping feel free to send me a dm.
chxrlotteemily
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i’ve also got the same type of room at st pancras way that i am looking to swap if anyone is interested
xdivs
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by the_obscure)
Sorry can't help the op but great thread idea. I've been allocated a single room in Schafer which I'm happy with - very close to campus and sinks in each room. I've got a part-time waiting job nearer Astor though so if anyone id thinking they're like to swap let me know. My room is £206.50 pw .
Hopefully more people end up replying! Wish st pancras was closer to the campus
the_obscure
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I seem to be the only one not to get offered St P
allybanayoti
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi Everyone I also have an offer from st Pancras way for an en-suite single at £281.47 , would be interested in swapping with Astor college I am happy to pay difference in price ! Please let me know if you’re interested !
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Just went on an satellite map view to map the route from my halls to ucl which was quite useful. I also took a look at other halls and saw what looked like a massive building site right behind Astor. Not sure how up to date the Google maps are but thought I’d mention it as so many seem to want to swap to there. Might be worth having a look in case you do get an offer but find yourself facing building noise for the next year.
Rbf199
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello!

I just received an offer for an amazing large En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way. St Pancras is said to be one of the most lively hall, and it has been recently renovated. The rent is €280. i’m wondering if anyone would be willing to swap for a hall that’s closer to UCL? As my parents want me to stay closer to UCL as I’m in international student.

I’m looking to switch to a superior standard room at garden halls, an en-suite at astor college, or an en-suite at john adams, or really any hall that is closer to UCL.

St pancras way really isnt too far, it is said to be one of the best halls, it’s renovated, everything is nice and modern, and it’s very lively. It’s just that my parents want me to stay extremely close to UCL

If interested please contact me through here Thank you so much!!
Rbf199
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I seem to be the only one not to get offered St P
what accomodation did u get??
the_obscure
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rbf199)
what accomodation did u get??
I got Schafer
Last edited by the_obscure; 4 weeks ago
Rbf199
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I got Schafer
would u want to swap with an ensuite at st pancras way?
niyati04
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone! I also have an unconditional offer from UCL but haven't heard back regarding accommodation. Did y'all receive an email?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
would u want to swap with an ensuite at st pancras way?
I’m happy with Schafer tbh and would only consider an Astor swap as it’s nearer to the part time job I’ve got. Good luck though.
Wallywonka
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! I got a large ensuite room at St Pancras Way for 280 pounds/ week! St pancras is really modern, and has renovated. Would you be willing to switch, as my brother is staying at Ramsay and I would rather stay close with him! Thank you so much!
Hi, I believe we cant switch until Mid October so will move in first and see if its for me. Im not a big party person and tbh my first choice was an ensuite so def maybe interested.
solch
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! Can I ask how many m2 your large ensuite room at St Pancras Way has?
Rbf199
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by solch)
Hi! Can I ask how many m2 your large ensuite room at St Pancras Way has?
Hi! It's 15 m2, and comes with a 3/4 bed.
solch
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! It's 15 m2, and comes with a 3/4 bed.
Thanks for replying! Where did you find out the m2? Do you know if there is an email or sth for this residence because i’m also staying there but for the exact same price I’ve got a single en-suite room (which according to unite students is 13m). So for the same price i have a smaller room, therefore I would like to change it to the large one🙂🙂🙂🙂
Rbf199
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by solch)
Thanks for replying! Where did you find out the m2? Do you know if there is an email or sth for this residence because i’m also staying there but for the exact same price I’ve got a single en-suite room (which according to unite students is 13m). So for the same price i have a smaller room, therefore I would like to change it to the large one🙂🙂🙂🙂
Hi, I think that we have the same room, but it just differs from 13 to 15m2, I just say its "large" because 13m2 is large compared to other en suite accommodations! So there's nothing to worry about haha, you haven't been tricked or anything like that We have the same room!
solch
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I think that we have the same room, but it just differs from 13 to 15m2, I just say its "large" because 13m2 is large compared to other en suite accommodations! So there's nothing to worry about haha, you haven't been tricked or anything like that We have the same room!
Oh haha thanks for the clarification! That explains a lot😅
Edthesilhouette
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xdivs)
I've received an accommodation offer but I want to swap, I have an offer for st pancras way, en suite single room at £281.47 a week, looking to swap, esp for Astor, don't mind if it's not ensuite ! DM me if interested
Hello, do u happen to know any groups for accommodation swap? I’ve got an offer from One Pool Street and was hoping to swap. Thanks in advance!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (63)
68.48%
In the post (3)
3.26%
Text (13)
14.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
14.13%

Watched Threads