Zero Hour contracts

Watch this thread
0hourresearch
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I hope it is okay if I post this here. I am doing some research into people's experiences of working on zero hour contracts.

Employers and employees tend to have very different views on the advantages and disadvantages of these. I am extremely keen to understand the experiences of individuals who have actually worked on these contracts. The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete

cccusocialsciences.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eF0ytz3YC7c8hw2
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0hourresearch)
I hope it is okay if I post this here. I am doing some research into people's experiences of working on zero hour contracts.

Employers and employees tend to have very different views on the advantages and disadvantages of these. I am extremely keen to understand the experiences of individuals who have actually worked on these contracts. The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete

cccusocialsciences.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eF0ytz3YC7c8hw2
They can be good and bad.
They can be good for students at 6th form/college/uni, who want a job and the hours to fit around their studies. They can do more/less hours depending on whats going on (e.g. less hours during exam time, hore hours in the holidays etc).
They can also be bad in that the employer doesnt have to give you any hours and in extreme cases can mess you about.
I worked at mcaonalds. On the whole it was good, but when i was there full time, there was the odd occasion when people were asked if they wanted to go home early if it was quiet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (30)
31.58%
They're exactly what I expected (26)
27.37%