The Student Room Group

Technoblade never dies...

This has affected me more than it should. Do you guys know about it?
yes... it's been some extremely difficult few hours for me, i've been watching him and other mc youtubers since early 2019 (smplive + mcm) and i think it's especially hit me because of how much a surprise this was, everyone seemed to think he was getting better.

I found it really helpful and good for me to go through his friends twitter, their responses have helped me a lot.
That's a name I've not heard in years... I used to play with him and the lads on Hypixel back when he was in AYS and I was in TeamHax.

After Googling what you just said, that's... made my day a bit worse. :frown:

He was a good guy- I hope he rests well. Just cracked open the old Discord account I abandoned and checked the guildchat- god that made my day a fair bit worse. I really hope his family are fine.
(edited 1 year ago)
Wth, he died.
Original post by bjpatten
yes... it's been some extremely difficult few hours for me, i've been watching him and other mc youtubers since early 2019 (smplive + mcm) and i think it's especially hit me because of how much a surprise this was, everyone seemed to think he was getting better.

I found it really helpful and good for me to go through his friends twitter, their responses have helped me a lot.

Yes it is really hard, the video really got to me tho. Hope everyone is doing okay.
:frown:

I liked Technoblade's videos, when I watched them occasionally.

Sad that he died, especially at 23.

RIP.
(edited 1 year ago)
I almost cried when I saw the video. I know it makes me seem a bit weird, almost crying over someone i don’t even know, but his death hit me hard. Seeing his father like that broke something in me… it reminded me of my mum after my grandmother died of cancer, just unable to accept that someone she loved so much was truly gone..not to mention all the times I’ve felt down and techno’s videos cheered me up.

Man, **** cancer.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Huzam001
I almost cried when I saw the video. I know it makes me seem a bit weird, almost crying over someone i don’t even know, but his death hit me hard. Seeing his father like that broke something in me… it reminded me of my mum after my grandmother died of cancer, just unable to accept that someone she loved so much was truly gone..not to mention all the times I’ve felt down and techno’s videos cheered me up.

Man, **** cancer.

Exactly, I didn't even know him but he really did make *****y days a lot better with his content.
Original post by Callicious
That's a name I've not heard in years... I used to play with him and the lads on Hypixel back when he was in AYS and I was in TeamHax.

After Googling what you just said, that's... made my day a bit worse. :frown:

He was a good guy- I hope he rests well. Just cracked open the old Discord account I abandoned and checked the guildchat- god that made my day a fair bit worse. I really hope his family are fine.

Im so sorry, It must be hard. It's so cool to know that you played with him on hypixel. Hope you feel better soon!

Spoiler

Reply 9
I found myself balling my eyes out when I watched the video. First thing in the morning before school. When I was in the moment, I thought it was something I shouldn't be crying about and I shouldn't have been affected. I'm in the same boat as everyone here. I've been a fan since I was 10, my first experience was watching his MegaWalls video. I'm 17 now. Although he'd announced his cancer before, I hadn't linked the dots that he would eventually pass away. Techno always made it seem like everything was okay, that he'd be fine.. and I'm glad he did that. Otherwise we would've all been worried as heck, and I'm sure that's the opposite of what he wanted. He's probably goofing the hell out of us crying rn in heaven.

RIP Techno. We miss you blood god.
Yeah I heard about it. Didn't really know who he was, I heard his name but that was about it but still, always sad when someone dies that young.

Quick Reply

Latest