Cheating

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please I need your advice my girlfriend got pregnant for another guy and this is not her first mistakes that we have been solving together for the past two years because I love her now she is telling me to help her pls what can I do
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
There is nothing that you can do to help your gf.
She chose to get sexually involved with several guys over the last 2 years and now has to decide what future she wants & with whom.

Best not to get closely involved with her.
Nor let her believe that she can keep treating you like a dustbin and you will constantly stick around for even more of her rubbish.
Good luck!
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Well you could laugh and be glad you don't have a womb.

Otherwise you could raise your cuck game, apologise to them both and get to work providing for them.
dazzlermc
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Send her on her way. SHe's only coming back to you because she thinks you're easy meat.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (143)
40.4%
They're exactly what I expected (87)
24.58%