Conditional Offer Letter

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I applied for a place at Coventry Uni from a partner university back in May for the next semester. Now I am still waiting for the Conditional Offer Letter. The APU does not answer my emails, and via phone, I am always forwarded and then the answer is that no one is available. I need the Conditional Offer letter to book a WOhnheim. Does anyone have any idea who I can contact?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone, I applied for a place at Coventry Uni from a partner university back in May for the next semester. Now I am still waiting for the Conditional Offer Letter. The APU does not answer my emails, and via phone, I am always forwarded and then the answer is that no one is available. I need the Conditional Offer letter to book a WOhnheim. Does anyone have any idea who I can contact?
Hi,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you're able to get through to the university without being passed around!

Have you attempted to contact using Live Chat on the Coventry University website? You can state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely you'll receive an immediate response, the university is aware of your message and will respond when they're able to. Alternatively, you may wish to contact via +44 (0)2477 652 152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT). Please be mindful of costs as the longer you are on the phone or waiting on the phone, the more costly your call becomes - standard rates apply.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (53)
69.74%
In the post (3)
3.95%
Text (10)
13.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.16%

Watched Threads