What does your screen name mean?

Watch this thread
Icantspeaksmart
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Imagine calling it a 'screen name'...
Icantspeaksmart
Rep:
(Original post by sufys)
Imagine calling it a 'screen name'...
I was given this idea, didn't realise how stupid it'd sound 😂
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Icantspeaksmart)
I was given this idea, didn't realise how stupid it'd sound 😂
Just call it a username.

:lol:

Why were you given an idea to create a thread that has been created 1000s of times?
Icantspeaksmart
Rep:
(Original post by sufys)
Just call it a username.

:lol:

Why were you given an idea to create a thread that has been created 1000s of times?
I'm quite new to tsr, though my account isn't. Wasn't aware it was an old thread, it's hard to think of a completely unique thread. GCSE's are over so I wanted to have some fun
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Icantspeaksmart)
I'm quite new to tsr, though my account isn't. Wasn't aware it was an old thread, it's hard to think of a completely unique thread. GCSE's are over so I wanted to have some fun
It's a little difficult to do a completely unique thread, but you can at least try to not do the most common ones like this one.

Fair enough- did they go well?
Last edited by sufys; 1 month ago
SagaciousSag
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sufys)
It's a little difficult to do a completely unique thread, but you can at least try to not do the most common ones like this one.

It's not that common. Race dating appears about twice a week.

Mine indicates that I'm a Sagittarius and that I have knowledge beyond my years, allowing me to provide good advice in some cases.
Icantspeaksmart
Rep:
(Original post by sufys)

Honestly, weren't that bad, but I couldn't say that I found them decent whilst everyone else was dying. History, my least fave subject was probably the best one I did out of all of them. Overall, pretty good.
Icantspeaksmart
Rep:
(Original post by SagaciousSag)

Mine indicates that I'm a Sagittarius and that I have knowledge beyond my years, allowing me to provide good advice in some cases.
Damnnnn, thats really cool, philosophical n all. Mine pretty much sums me up 😂
Last edited by Icantspeaksmart; 1 month ago
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SagaciousSag)

Fair, but it is still quite a common thread. Race dating is both common and hilarious, unlike username threads.

Well, you do have knowledge beyond your years, yes. Second best 15 year old on the site, you are
iL1L
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I chose my name because you can write it as IIII. I originally had it as Il1L but that was still too complicated for people to tag me so I changed I to lowercase and the L (l) to capital
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It reflects my instincts
hyacinth77
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I chose hyacinth77 as my username because of the story behind the hyacinth flower. In Greek mythology Apollo had a lover named Hyacinthus and he really did love him. One day they were playing with a discuss and Hyacinthus ended up hitting himself with it, which killed him instantly. Apollo was so torn and upset over this that he decided to turn his dead lover into a flower to commemorate him. That's how we have the hyacinth flower. 77 was just an add-on.

I probably didn't re-tell the story very well so you can look it up if you want
Last edited by hyacinth77; 1 month ago
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hyacinth77)
I chose hyacinth77 as my username because of the story behind the hyacinth flower. In Greek mythology Zeus had a lover named Hyacinthus and he really did love him. One day they were playing with a discuss and Hyacinthus ended up hitting himself with it, which killed him instantly. Zeus was so torn and upset over this that he decided to turn his dead lover into a flower to commemorate him. That's how we have the hyacinth flower. 77 was just an add-on.

I probably didn't re-tell the story very well so you can look it up if you want
It's not Zeus who loved Hyacinthus. It's Apollo!
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I chose thrivingfrog because I like frogs.
randompanda_
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I liked pandas and just chose something with a panda in it
hyacinth77
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sufys)
Isn't Apollo and Zeus the same person?

Sorry, I don't know how I made such a silly mistake!
hyacinth77
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for correcting me

(Original post by sufys)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (30)
32.26%
They're exactly what I expected (26)
27.96%