XOYO Student Night

Watch this thread
elliec2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

Was just wondering if XOYO require student ID for sneak on tuesdays? I’m not in uni yet so don’t have a uni ID so just wanted to ask around to see if they’re strict on it or if they just want normal ID. Thank you!
itiswhatitisman
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
no clue, but i would just take a picture of it on my phone and have it regardless. that is what i did when i went clubbing on student nights

(Original post by elliec2004)
Hi,

Was just wondering if XOYO require student ID for sneak on tuesdays? I’m not in uni yet so don’t have a uni ID so just wanted to ask around to see if they’re strict on it or if they just want normal ID. Thank you!
elliec2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! Thank you for the reply? The thing is I don’t have a proper student ID cause I’m not at uni yet (just finished year 13) so not sure what to use. Can you use unidays or would that not work?

(Original post by itiswhatitisman)
no clue, but i would just take a picture of it on my phone and have it regardless. that is what i did when i went clubbing on student nights
itiswhatitisman
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Worth a try or use your college id
(Original post by elliec2004)
Hi! Thank you for the reply? The thing is I don’t have a proper student ID cause I’m not at uni yet (just finished year 13) so not sure what to use. Can you use unidays or would that not work?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (70)
67.96%
In the post (4)
3.88%
Text (14)
13.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads