Part Time Masters in International Relations

Watch this thread
gigi22
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do they offer in person lectures/class on the weekend? or When are they teaching the modules?

I have a full time job and Im hoping to figure this out.

Thank you!
faaeqsemssa QMUL
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gigi22)
Do they offer in person lectures/class on the weekend? or When are they teaching the modules?

I have a full time job and Im hoping to figure this out.

Thank you!
Hiya,

Thanks for your query. I understand juggling between a full-time job and studies can be quite tricky but what's important is doing research now so that you don't put yourself in a position of discomfort when you start your course.
What I suggest you can do now is both of the following:

1) Go to our QMUL Unibuddy platform (https://www.qmul.ac.uk/unibuddy/) and look for students studying the same subjects as you by filtering the 'subject area' and you can chat and ask about them course-related and student life questions. Although, i'm not sure if we got students on the platform doing masters for Politics and IR, it would still be good to speak to someone who is doing their undergraduate in the same field as they may have know someone doing masters so that they can pass on your question for you and get back to you. Otherwise, it would still help speaking to a student studying a similar subject stream on the platform to narrow down your research.

2) You can also contact the postgraduate team on the email below stating your query (questions about course like when lectures take place) just as you did above and they'll aim to reply to your query as soon as they can:
[email protected]

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask any other questions to help make it easy for yourself in the future. I understand working full-time with studies can be quite stressful but once your doubts are cleared on this, it will help you make your next decision.

Faaeq, Student Ambassador and TSR Rep
Last edited by faaeqsemssa QMUL; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (39)
70.91%
In the post (2)
3.64%
Text (6)
10.91%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
14.55%

Watched Threads