How do I find out?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I rlly like this guy and I was thinking that to find out if he likes me I could pretend to be a cousin or something on Instagram so that I could ask him what he thinks of me (after some conversation ofc). How do I do it convincingly? 🤣
Mohammed_80
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I rlly like this guy and I was thinking that to find out if he likes me I could pretend to be a cousin or something on Instagram so that I could ask him what he thinks of me (after some conversation ofc). How do I do it convincingly? 🤣
Wouldn’t you worry if you be your cousin he baits you out or he can tell it’s you like wouldn’t it be obvious?
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Don't even think about doing any catfishing or trying to entrap him online.
For any reason.

Talk to him face to face and see if he's single, compatible with your dealbreakers and interested in getting to know you.
Good luck!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Being dishonest with someone: great way to try and start a relationship - not! Just talk to him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
67.65%
In the post (4)
3.92%
Text (14)
13.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.71%

Watched Threads