What is your favorite TSR emoji?

Watch this thread
penguingirl18
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Post it below! Mine might be :starwars:
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:flip:
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The pre-purge ones were the best - I preferred :jebus:, but I didn't save that one. :emo:
Last edited by Rufus The Red; 1 month ago
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dancing Jebus (RIP)

:jebus:
penguingirl18
Rep:
(Original post by sufys)
:flip:
I was about to ask why, but that's weirdly fun to watch. :rofl:
penguingirl18
Rep:
(Original post by Rufus The Red)
the bear Is this your favorite too?
penguingirl18
Rep:
(Original post by Rufus The Red)
The pre-purge ones were the best - I preferred :jebus:, but I didn't save that one. :emo:
:cry2:
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Dancing Jebus (RIP)

:cry:Do you have a favorite current emoji?
Notnek
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:grumble:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by penguingirl18)
:cry:Do you have a favorite current emoji?
I do like :pierre: and :banana2: and use :innocent: a fair bit :teehee: But my most used ones over the past 14 years (Dancing Jebus and bhangra man) have gone :emo:

Btw, I'd never seen that Star Wars one in your OP before :headfire:
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The 🐬.

At some point TSR was using dolphins as a way to censor rather than using " ******" . So there would be screen full of dolphins and it use to annoy the hell out of me. But it makes me laugh now.
Brrrrrrrrrr6
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:beard:
Underrated imo
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xox416)
The 🐬.

At some point TSR was using dolphins as a way to censor rather than using " ******" . So there would be screen full of dolphins and it use to annoy the hell out of me. But it makes me laugh now.
Good times.
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Good times.
Yeah I made a thread and all you saw was 🐬.
And I remember ranting about it in that thread.
I don't think it was a thing for very long.
the bear
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by penguingirl18)
the bear Is this your favorite too?
occasionally it is necessary to chastise people on the pun thread. this always does the trick...
Cote1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Don't believe it!
Cote1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Brrrrrrrrrr6)
:beard:
Underrated imo
This emoticon irritates me but not sure why.
Cote1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:afraid::banana:

Tbf I like soooooo many.
Genesiss
Badges: 16
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Dancing Jebus (RIP)

breaking community guidelines.
PQ
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:bootyshake:

:ninjagirl:

:moon:

:iiam:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (67)
69.79%
In the post (3)
3.13%
Text (13)
13.54%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.54%

Watched Threads