Do you believe in supernatural things?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know this might sound silly but do you think supernatural events occur but we don't remember them because we aren't meant to know that they exist so whoever controls all the magic changes what happens and we don't remember them?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yea, you just need a few dreams to happen before someone passes away, which kinda signal something is going to happen.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know this might sound silly but do you think supernatural events occur but we don't remember them because we aren't meant to know that they exist so whoever controls all the magic changes what happens and we don't remember them?
That they just don't happen seems like a simpler explanation. I don't see any good reason to believe your idea.
mari_101
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
personally i believe in supernatural things like angels and jinns (demons, spirits) and i believe in signs for things about to happen
finance12345
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m not really close with my grandad but the night he passed and every night for a week after, he came in my dreams and we had a typical grandson grandfather relationship. I found it to be really weird because I was not close with him at all and spoke to him once every 6 months for 2 minutes or so. Anyway, if you believe in god you must believe in evil.
mari_101
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by finance12345)
I’m not really close with my grandad but the night he passed and every night for a week after, he came in my dreams and we had a typical grandson grandfather relationship. I found it to be really weird because I was not close with him at all and spoke to him once every 6 months for 2 minutes or so. Anyway, if you believe in god you must believe in evil.
thats not true, believing in God isnt evil and God isnt evil either, but if thats your opinion you should be respectful to others opinion as well
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, supernatural things exist and I perform magic all the time. It really is all real.
finance12345
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mari_101)
thats not true, believing in God isnt evil and God isnt evil either, but if thats your opinion you should be respectful to others opinion as well
You misunderstood me. I meant if you believe in something good (god) then you must also believe in evil (ghosts devils etc). If there’s good there’s always bad.
mari_101
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You misunderstood me. I meant if you believe in something good (god) then you must also believe in evil (ghosts devils etc). If there’s good there’s always bad.
ohh okay sorry my bad😁😄
i agree because i believe in both
mari_101
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
neither do i
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No.
mee2u
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Very controversial implications. The devil is not the opposite of God. God has no equals
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Are you talking about supernatural events as in premonitions? Debateable. I drempt once I was being chased down by a ton of mud travelling pretty fast. A week later there was the chinese mudslides on the news. Supernatural or co-incidence? A lot of people would think the latter.
laylafortheride
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No, there is nothing supernatural. All these things are pure crap.
toxicgamage56
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mee2u)
Very controversial implications. The devil is not the opposite of God. God has no equals
It was never implied in their post.
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ghosts are not evil. Ghosts are a replay of time that get spat out from the walls, ceilings, materials which can absorb the energy like limestone. You cannot communicate with ghosts. Spirits are different and you can communicate with them. Evil, not necessarily. Would you say every human is evil? Not is every spirit either. Demonic entities, sure Ive come across them myself, but they are super super rare.

Ive been in the paranormal and investigations business since 2009 and like what ROTL94 2 said, dont belive in demonic posession or lame ghost stories. Around 95% or so can be debunked but there has been the odd occasion where your left scratching your head, especially when its witnessed by several other people.
Last edited by Ghostlady; 1 month ago
VNS_3
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What is a supernatural event?
VNS_3
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I like the conclusion based on the existence of good. If good exists then bad exists.
Super!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads