What are your views on Russell Brand?

Watch this thread
SaucissonSecCy
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Personally I find him distinctly untrustworthy.
I think he is self serving and self promoting.
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I find him very similar to Piers Morgan. An utter prick who used to be part of the lefty establishment, eventually got booted out for doing horrendous things, and then made a comeback with entirely opposite political views so they can try and work the other side of the aisle in a desperate attempt to be relevant again.
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Very noisy and obnoxious individual with a lousy sense of humour.
That said, he and the loudmouthed guys of the WBC did deserve each other.
SaucissonSecCy
Rep:
I think this is politics personally.
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Trinculo)
I find him very similar to Piers Morgan. An utter prick who used to be part of the lefty establishment, eventually got booted out for doing horrendous things, and then made a comeback with entirely opposite political views so they can try and work the other side of the aisle in a desperate attempt to be relevant again.
PRSOM. I agree with this.

Also this.
Last edited by sufys; 1 month ago
YaliaV123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I agree with a lot of what he has to say regarding the pandemic and politics.
Scorchered
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yo my friend said he worked with him on a film set and he was calm with everyone on set but was shocked when he saw how much he bad mouthed them behind their backs.

But on the topic of shock. I was shocked most actors I worked with on a film set was way shorter in real life. Most of them reach my shoulders. That was just on my mind fr
Trinculo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
He’s just a horrendous human being. His opinions don’t really make much of a difference
YaliaV123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Trinculo)
He still holds left-wing views, but he's generally cynical about the whole political establishment. Both sides are very corrupt.
Genesiss
Report 1 month ago
think he's brilliant. used to listen to his podcast Under the Skin religiously before he moved to luminary. lots of highly educated guests. his stories about his own recovery from addiction really inspiring.
SaucissonSecCy
Rep:
(Original post by Scorchered)
Yo my friend said he worked with him on a film set and he was calm with everyone on set but was shocked when he saw how much he bad mouthed them behind their backs.

But on the topic of shock. I was shocked most actors I worked with on a film set was way shorter in real life. Most of them reach my shoulders. That was just on my mind fr
I can imagine him being *****y and self serving funnily enough.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A crank and a ballbag
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads