Predicted grades are really bad - how to improve my performance

Watch this thread
btechgucci
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am predicted BBC for my subjects atm as i achieved a CCD in my Y12 mocks. I wanted to do medicine but obviously, i can't apply this year to this course. Because of this, I had 2 questions, how can i improve my grades to get all As and what course do you recommend as my realistic back up with these predicted grades?
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Without knowing both what subjects you're studying and why you "only" managed CCD in your mocks, I suspect we're all going to struggle to offer any meaningful advice as to what you could do to improve.

Note that not all universities pay attention to predicted grades for medicine anyway. I suggest you pose your question in "*MEGATHREAD* - The Ultimate 'Am I Good Enough For Medicine?' Angst Thread Mark 5", here, for expert advice. (It's just rolled-over to part 5, so looks quite empty right now; the previous 4 parts contain about 40,000 posts between them!).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads