course offer letter

Watch this thread
vedashree367
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have recived offer letter but unble to undestand what are the dealines.such as deadline to pay deposit
mangolychee
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Contact the university ASAP
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vedashree367)
I have recived offer letter but unble to undestand what are the dealines.such as deadline to pay deposit
Hi vedashree367,

Thank you for your message.

I strongly advise contacting admissions as soon as possible via Live Chat. Simply state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond immediately, they are aware of your message and will get back to you as soon as possible. The sooner you do this, the better it will be for your case.

Have you been given a deadline to pay the deposit? If so, you must ensure to pay the specified amount by the date given to you. Otherwise, this is likely to delay your application process. With delays in students receiving their CAS, this is not ideal. So, please make sure you find out the information you need to act as soon as you're able to.

Veronica
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (150)
40.32%
They're exactly what I expected (94)