whats happening with this guy?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so i met a guy on a hookup app, we were both looking for something casual. I told him im using another dating app to look for something more serious (but don't use it much..) but that I'm not looking for that with him. We met twice and had a good time. We have very little in common and i don't think we're a good match, they also had a lot of red flags that made me think i should be careful but still had some connection in an intimate way and they were sweet sometimes.

By the third time we met i said i don't see long term prospects but enjoyed hanging out. They then got quite hurt and said they had thought we had the potential for long term. I don't like hurting people, but i confused by this situation. Should i see them again? i feel a bit confused
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
No - You are not helping anyone by being misleading or vague in your intentions and ultimately this will hurt this man (a lot)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads