Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What type of newspaper do you read regularly and why? Watch

• View Poll Results: Which type of newspaper do you read regularly?
    Regional Newspapers
    8.33%
    National Newspapers
    66.67%
    Tabloid Newspapers
    0%
    Periodicals/Journals/Magazines
    8.33%
    Local Newspapers
    16.67%

ReputationRep:
    This DOES have relevance to the IB....just in an abstract "I need some views for my IB Higher German lesson" way. I think it might be cool to see if there's a major difference between reading habits of IB'ers and Non-IB'ers.

ReputationRep:
    I've given up reading the newspaper due to the following reasons

1) I don't have time on the IB to read a "good" newspaper
    2) I can't afford £4 a week (weekdays) to buy a newspaper. IB books cost ALOT of money

But I did use to read The Guardian. a good quality paper with lots of supplements each day worth reading also.

ReputationRep:
    The Evening Chronicle, just to find out about Newcastle and the region.
    I get my national and international news from the tele.

ReputationRep:
    The Washington Post, which is distributed mostly regionally (thus I read it as I live here) but is respected nationally (it's the paper whose journalists uncovered Watergate).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.