Student finance identity

Watch this thread
Zoey101.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Haven't submitted my identity evidence for student finance as the passport office messed up my passport application and it took about 4 months to arrive. I'm going on holiday next week so need my passport but student finance want me to send the original. I'm confused about sending the original as on the website it says *don't* send the original and says to fill in a form, but when I press submit evidence it asks for my original passport, so should I send the original or send/upload the form?
SFE Erin N
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zoey101.x)
Haven't submitted my identity evidence for student finance as the passport office messed up my passport application and it took about 4 months to arrive. I'm going on holiday next week so need my passport but student finance want me to send the original. I'm confused about sending the original as on the website it says *don't* send the original and says to fill in a form, but when I press submit evidence it asks for my original passport, so should I send the original or send/upload the form?
Hi there,

Just to check, do you hold a UK passport? If you do then you can complete and upload the passport details form. You can find it here: http://ow.ly/CbXx30snkFz

Thanks, Erin N
Zoey101.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Erin N)
Hi there,

Just to check, do you hold a UK passport? If you do then you can complete and upload the passport details form. You can find it here: http://ow.ly/CbXx30snkFz

Thanks, Erin N
Yeah I do, thanks so much for the form
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zoey101.x)
Yeah I do, thanks so much for the form
Hello,

You're more than welcome.

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads