thread for weightloss journey?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It's time I lost weight once and for all ( I need to I'm obese). I was just wondering if there was a society or thread I could join/create so I could log/share my progress and hopefully other people will follow and support me. I do well with external accountability and even one person following my journey me would help me so much. Anyone willing to join me in my journey? It would mean the world to me, even small comments like 'keep going' would motivate me so much
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It's time I lost weight once and for all ( I need to I'm obese). I was just wondering if there was a society or thread I could join/create so I could log/share my progress and hopefully other people will follow and support me. I do well with external accountability and even one person following my journey me would help me so much. Anyone willing to join me in my journey? It would mean the world to me, even small comments like 'keep going' would motivate me so much
You can create a blog. You got this! Good luck
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
You can create a blog. You got this! Good luck
Don't want to sound but how do I do that?
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't want to sound but how do I do that?
You can create one on here, just title it weight loss journey blog (click on ask a question) and people will click on it and follow your journey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads