Masters degree in Environmental Technology?

Watch this thread
holisticalwealth
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello. I’ve recently completed a bachelors in Bsc Geography getting a first. My A-levels are a bit lacking due to not revising properly etc etc. I have CCB in Geography History and Philosophy. In an ideal world id like to go into engineering but I think realistically obtaining A level maths and physics would take up to a year + a 4 year degree on top would be close to putting me into my 30’s before I’m actually qualified. This seems like a long time for a course I’m not even 100% sure I could complete. Therefore I was looking at other similar roots and came across environmental technology which seems to be a mix of Geography and Engineering. Has anyone done this course that could give me some insight into what’s included? How challenging is it? Is it heavily writing based or more maths? Which University’s offer the course? Are there any courses similar, an engineering/geography style I could qualify for. Thank you so much for any help or advice!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.58%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (33)
23.08%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (75)
52.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.9%

Watched Threads