Environmental Technology?

Watch this thread
holisticalwealth
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I’ve recently got a Bsc in Geography, 1st. My A levels are lacking (CCB) in Geography, History and Philosophy. In an ideal world I’d go into an engineering qualification but obtaining the necessary A-levels such as maths and physics seems a expensive and time consuming ordeal which is likely not worth it in my case. I’m unsure if I even could. Therefore i was thinking of doing a masters in Environmental Techology as it seems I could be qualified to get in and seems to combine engineering and Geography. Can anyone tell me from experience what the course is like? Is it maths based or writing based? How challenging did you find it? And which university’s offer it? Also if anyone knows any courses similar I could apply for, engineering/technology/Geography based courses that I could be eligible for, or ones I could do foundation years or similar for? Thank you for any answers or knowledge. All the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads