The Student Room Group

HELP!Couple of questions on filling in module titles for UCAS. keeps saying ERROR!

I'm filling in my UCAS application and For General Studies the module titles in As are the same for A2.
UCAS keeps telling me error and that I have entered the same qualifications twice. Should I just ignore it and press save anyway?

Also, for my Psychology A level, I have done 6 modules, 5 I've filled in and the other is a coursework - this Unit doesn't really have a title so should I just put in the code? 'PYA6'. And for one of the other units, 'Social, Physiological, Cognitive, Developmental & Comparative Studies', the title won't fit in. It won't let me type anymore after 'developmental'. Should I just put in the code or should I shorten the title? like Social, Physio, Cog, Develop, & Comp Studies?
I had the exact same problem for Psychology, so I just listed all the modules as Unit 1, Unit 2, Unit 3 etc. for it because I thought it would look odd if they all had a name and Unit 4 didn't. But I don't suppose it really matters; you're not lying about a grade and you're not witholding any information. You wouldn't get rejected for it, anyway. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending